Grand Residences Condo Address
4070 Confederation Pkwy (L5B0E9)
The Grand Residences condo at 4070 Confederation Parkway is the second tower in Mississauga’s massive Parkside Village development. The Grand Residences condos offer spectacular views and amazing amenities. Built by Amacon you can rest assured that this a quality driven condominium. Rising high above the downtown Mississauga skyline the units here offer some of the best views of the city, lake and Toronto. A convenient spot puts the Grand Residences condo steps away from entertainment, the city centre and all the offerings of a vibrant, modern downtown location.
Grand Residences Condo – 4070 Confederation Pkwy
Search all available listings at this Square One condo
1 bedrooms + 1 bathrooms
2 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms
2 bedrooms + 1 bathrooms
2 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms
2 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms
1 bedrooms + 1 bathrooms
1 bedrooms + 1 bathrooms
Grand Residences Condo Summary
First Service Property Management
- Management 905-232-8855
- Buy/Sell firstname.lastname@example.org
- Concierge 905-232-5233
- Rent/Lease email@example.com
- PSCC / 946 – 4070 Confederation Pkwy
This means pets allowed based on specific restrictions which can include type, size, weight, etc.
Included in Maintenance Fee
Central Air Condition / Building Insurance / Parking / Water / Heat
Grand Residences Condo Visitor Parking
Unlimited daytime visitor parking available. Sign in through the Front Desk Concierge. Residents are limited to 25 overnight parking passes per month for their guests. Additional paid parking underground is available. Additional spaces may be rented privately, available spots are usually posted near the mailboxes.
Grand Residences Condo Elevator Booking
All elevator inquiries are organized via Concierge. Elevator booking is done on a first come, first serve basis through a reservation form. A security deposit of $500 (five-hundred dollars) is required and payable to the condo corporation. Deposit via personal cheque is permissible. Cheque is returned if no damages are present. Availability (Moving or Delivery): Monday > Sunday: 8:00AM – 8:00PM
4070 Confederation Pkwy Floorplans
A look at the Grand Residences Condo Floorplans
1 Bedroom + Den
2 Bedrooms + Den
3 Bedrooms + Den
A look at this Square One condo’s common areas and architectural atmosphere
Living and recreation features in this Square One condo
The Grand Residences condo offers a spectacular 50,000 sqft of amenity space. This space includes all the attractions anyone could expect, from pools to wine tasting rooms. The Grand residences condo amenities are hared between the other two “Residences” towers connected through the podium structure. The outdoor terraces can accompany dozens of people and multiple rooms means there is always space to accommodate residents within this amazing Square One condo.
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Yoga Room
- Gym / Cardio Room
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Wine Tasting Room
- Home Theatre
- Lounge / Party room
- Outdoor Terrace
- Library / Billiards
- Piano / Television Room
- Kids’ Play Room
Various suite designs and layouts within this Square One condo
Resident Information Not Yet Available
Schools within boundary of this Square One condo
Corsair PS | Immersion | G1-G5
Tomken Middle | Immersion | G6-G8
Applewood Hts | Immersion | G9-G12
Green Glade | Extended | G7-G8
Lorne Park SS | Extended | G9-G12
Corpus Christi | K1-G8
Father Michael Goetz | G9-G12
St Philip | Extended | G1-G8
Philip Pocock | Extended | G9-G12
Higher level detailed information regarding this Square One condo
General area additions to this Square One condo
- Grand Residences condo features solid concrete and glass construction
- Impressive 2-storey Grand Residences condo entrance lobby
- Stunning 9-foot ceilings in Grand Residences condo living areas
- Wide plank, pre-finished engineered flooring in Grand Residences condo living and dining areas
- Thick and rich, textured Berber carpet in Grand Residences condo bedroom(s) and den
- Oversized hand set porcelain floor tiles seamlessly flowing from entry into kitchen and bathrooms
- Three distinctive interior design palettes by renowned interior designer Chapman Design Group
- Attractive mirrored bi-pass entry and master bedroom closet door at the Grand Residences condo
- Contemporary flat-panelled interior doors highlighted with brushed chrome lever hardware
- Richly stained, solid core wood entry door with deadbolt lock and enhanced brushed chrome viewer hardware
- Sleek decora-style light switches throughout the Grand Residences condo
- Large capacity Grand Residences condo in-suite stacking washer and dryer laundry centre
- Individual Grand Residences condo unit control of centralized heating and air conditioning
- Voice, data and coaxial cable wiring to accommodate telephone, television and high-speed internet access throughout the Grand Residences condo
- Styling and architecture here is very similar to 16 Brookers Lane Toronto with glass exteriors and a focus on upbeat living.
Preventative measures and design
- Helpful, 24-hour Grand Residences condo concierge, monitoring community access and security systems
- Individually encoded Grand Residences condo resident entry remote/fob for access to parkade, select entrance points and throughout common areas
- Video communication enterphone system located in the Grand Residences condo lobby vestibule permits guests to communicate with residents and/or concierge. Guests in the lobby vestibule can be viewed on the resident’s cable television connection
- Brightly lit, fully secured parkade with security cameras in the Grand Residences condo garage at pre-selected locations, two-way communication from selected zones in underground garage and main entry area(s)
- Secure elevator lock-off controls access to each floor for individually controlled living floors and amenity areas
- Secured storage locker rooms at the Grand Residences condo
- Hard-wired smoke detectors and in-suite fire alarm speaker at the Grand Residences condo
- Superb weather protection and durability with reinforced concrete construction
Square One condo developer and designer specs
- Chef inspired premium series kitchen appliances, including self-clean ceramic glass top electric range featuring true
- Large 30″ bottom freezer refrigerator, Energy Star qualified
- Tall tub dishwasher with push button control panel Energy Star qualified
- Microwave hood fan combination located above range vented to Grand Residences condo exterior
- Impressive, square-edge granite countertops throughout the Grand Residences condo
- European-styled, high arch chrome faucet with pull down spray-head at the Grand Residences condo
- Full-height ceramic tile backsplash within the Grand Residences condo
- “New York” styled shaker cabinetry featuring overweight upper cabinets and brushed chrome pulls at the Grand Residences condo
- Chef inspired Premium Series Kitchen Appliances
- Double stainless steel sink at the Grand Residences condo kitchens
- Adjustable track lighting throughout the Grand Residences condo kitchens
Feature appointments and hygienic designs
- Polished, square-edge marble vanity countertop
- Deep contour soaker tub at the Grand Residences condo bathrooms
- Full-height ceramic tile tub surround highlighted with designer accents
- Custom designed “New York” style shaker cabinets with brushed chrome knobs
- Contemporary Euro-styled single lever chrome faucet at the Grand Residences condo
- Revitalizing, rain-styled showerhead for a soothing rainfall showering experience
- Euro-styled pressure balanced and temperature shower controls within the Grand Residences condo
- Polished chrome accessories including towel bar, paper holder and shower rod
- High efficiency round front toilet for in-suite water conservation at the Grand Residences condo
- Classic, full-width vanity mirror elegantly lit with cosmetic light bar
- Grand Residences condo entry privacy lock
- Hand set, oversized porcelain tile flooring throughout the Grand Residences condo
Lifestyle organization and Square One condo details
Families need peace of mind. Great spaces for children, excellent amenities and a secure environment. Larger floor plans and building convenience all play a roll in orienting a building towards this lifestyle group.
Newer, modern architectural designs and ideas form the centre of choice for these individuals. Tasteful design trumps overall space and a well thought out building design is of utmost importance.
This group enjoys interacting with fellow residents. Amenities play a huge role as well as social gathering places such as terraces. A well designed, modern focus helps round out these buildings.
Young professionals and usually first time buyers. These individuals look for like minded residents, excellent amenities and design aspects which suit their modern lifestyle.
These individuals look for a grand welcome when entering their building. Exceptional service and a sense of royalty envelop the atmosphere of these buildings. Hotel resemblances in the layout remind the occupants of a specific lifestyle.
Mississauga Real Estate Manager
A great building to consider in the Square One area – here are some of my own pros and cons.
– Great location, across from the YMCA and a Starbucks right in the lobby for all the coffee lovers
– Good variety of amenities
– Relatively quiet, units are well sound-proofed although you can hear commotion in the hallways quite easily
– Traffic flows well from the street into the garage despite construction of new towers
– Free fitness classes have been introduced
– CONSTANT elevator problems – sometimes its down to one elevator so be prepared to walk the stairs (very frustrating!)
– Building has been subject to several floods because of pipes bursting, Amacon buildings seem to have this recurring issue
– The gym is rather small and needs more equipment/weights
– Windows have condensation problems within some units (currently being addressed by management)
– Garbage room in lobby should be equipped with a fob scanner
-Knowing you haven’t bought here and don’t have to deal with all the issues of this building.
-You’re reading this and are informed that buying here is like buying a cheap car that has been in an accident
-the superintendent is very good
-management, can’t even sharpen a pencil let alone deal with the issues of this building
-elevators, hope you’re in shape, be prepared to walk down or up as they are always breaking down
-living here, be prepared to get stuck at least once in an elevator
-the workmanship in the units are horrendous, does Mississauga even have building inspectors?
-floods, pipes break constantly, and affect everyone, from the units that get damaged, to no running water
-windows that don’t open, and you can feel air coming under them, management has been looking into this since last Sept.
-speed limits in parking garages mean nothing, some think they’re still on a highway
-no control on who is renting here
There really are no “pros” regarding living here, this place is a disaster. Constant elevator issues, broken down garbage chutes (so everyone leaves garage in those little rooms), extremely incompetent superintendent and management. Rude, lazy and incompetent concierge that is rarely at the front desk. You can only get 12 hour parking passes, so don’t forget to get one before bed or you’ll get a $70.00 ticket (private company though, payment optional). There are hundreds of these units for sale for a reason – everyone is fleeing. The new building going up beside it is from the same company, so it’ll be a dive too I am sure.
great locations and amenities, close proximity to shopping, GO transit and major highways. Personally, I haven’t had any major issues and property management has been very responsive when I have had questions or minor issues to be fixed in my unit. The elevators were an issue shortly after the condo had been built but recently they have all been functioning regularly. The fire alarms used to go off on a regular basis again this was after the condo was newly built, it does not occur often now. The challenges in this condo are very common to issues that other condos experience, my suggestion would be if you don’t like sharing your space or not having control as to what happens with the place that you live in then don’t live in a condo or apartment, you get what you pay for.
I lived there for two years but should have left after one – what a mess. Not only is there NOTHING in the square one area, that building was a disaster with all the elevator issues, daily fire alarms – and the noise (if you are facing confederation) is unbearable. All day and night you hear loud cars, buses, horns honking – I didnt get a full nights sleep the entire time I was there – no word of a lie. The 30 min waits for elevators etc. My floor flooded and everyone left, also where I parked everyone around me moved out too. I took the hint and bailed. WOW – now I am in a newer place with elevators that actually work and a parking lay-out that doesn’t take 15 minutes to get from your parking spot to the street. Almost feels surreal!
Awful place, and even more awful builder. I made the mistake of owing 2 properties from Amacon (one in a different location). I sold both – this one first, 2yrs after it was built. Plenty of elevator breakdowns, and a major flood. Then I found out the conjoined building already had 4 floods from pipes bursting? Who in the world does the builder hire for trades and inspections? These are people’s life savings going into these units!!