Arcadia Condos Tower I Address
58 Fieldway Rd (M8Z 3L2)
The Arcadia Condos Tower I are located at 58 Fieldway Rd, Toronto right by Kipling Subway Station in Etobicoke. Part of a 4 tower community known as the Arcadia District Condos, the first tower rises 34 floors offering various views of the Toronto, Humber Bay and Square One skylines, the Lake and beautiful sunsets and sunrises depending on unit direction. Built by EllisDon Developments, the 58 Fieldway Rd condos for sale provide 405 residential units with varying layouts ranging between 1 to 3 bedroom floorplans. Timeless exterior architecture ensures the Arcadia Condos Tower I blend into the surroundings while bringing contemporary ambiance to the area.
Arcadia Condos Tower I – 58 Fieldway Rd
Search all available listings at this Etobicoke condo
The Arcadia Condos Tower I at 58 Fieldway Rd in Downtown Etobicoke are currently in preconstruction. Contact us for details and to get early access once sales begin.
Arcadia Condos Tower I Summary
Builder: EllisDon Developments
- Management N/A
- Buy/Sell firstname.lastname@example.org
- Concierge N/A
- Rent/Lease N/A
- TSCC / — – 58 Fieldway Rd
This means pets allowed based on specific restrictions which can include type, size, weight, etc.
Included in Maintenance Fee
Central Air Condition / Building Insurance / Parking / Locker
A look at this Etobicoke condo’s common areas and architectural atmosphere
Images courtesy of EllisDon Developments
Living and recreation features in this Etobicoke condo
Arcadia Condos Tower I is situated in the middle of the Arcadia District community. The community offers an outdoor park and is within walking distance to the Kipling Subway Station. This central location of the 58 Fieldway Rd Toronto condos places you in the Etobicoke Transit Hub. This means you can easily connect to the GO Train Lines, Mississauga and Toronto transit systems as well as gain easy highway access via the 427 and other 400 series highways connecting drivers easily across the GTA.
- Gym Studio
- Cardio Room
- Recreation Lounge
- Party Room
- BBQ / Terrace
Resident Information Not Yet Available
Higher level detailed information regarding this Kipling Subway Station condo
General area additions to this Etobicoke condo
- Solid concrete and glass construction at 58 Fieldway Rd, the Arcadia Condos Tower I
- Impressive contemporary lobby at 58 Fieldway Rd, Toronto
- Stunning 9′ ceilings in main living areas in the Arcadia Condos Tower I. Select suites offer 10′ ceilings
- High storey building design with a unique exterior, glass facade at 58 Fieldway Rd Etobicoke
- Decora-style light switches throughout the suites at Arcadia Condos Tower I at Arcadia District Etobicoke
Preventative measures and design
- 24-hour Concierge at 58 Fieldway Rd, the Arcadia Condos Tower I at Arcadia District Residences by Kipling Subway Station
- Deadbolt lock and viewer on these Etobicoke condos for sale entry door
- Secured storage locker rooms at 58 Fieldway Road
- Resident key fob access to common areas and parking garage entry at the Arcadia Condos Tower I location.
- Convenient underground parking with cameras placed in pre-selected locations, along with two-way voice communication to 58 Fieldway Rd Concierge
- Visitor parking available underground at the EllisDon Developments Arcadia Condos Tower I located at 58 Fieldway Road.
Lifestyle organization and Etobicoke condo details
Newer, modern architectural designs and ideas form the centre of choice for these individuals. Tasteful design trumps overall space and a well thought out building design is of utmost importance.
This group enjoys interacting with fellow residents. Amenities play a huge role as well as social gathering places such as terraces. A well designed, modern focus helps round out these buildings.
Young professionals and usually first time buyers. These individuals look for like minded residents, excellent amenities and design aspects which suit their modern lifestyle.
Great conveniences and accessible location combined with security features and comfortable lifestyle amenities.