M3 Condos Address
Burnhamthorpe Rd W (L5B3Y4)
The M3 condos at M CITY will be located at between Quartz Rd and Burnhamthorpe Rd W, Mississauga in the heart of Square One. This 81 storey Square One condo for sale will bring a spectacular tower that will become a defining landmark for the city. With contemporary residents in mind, the M3 condos at M City in downtown Mississauga combine a prime location with great quality development by Urban Capital and Rogers Real Estate Developments. Because the M3 condos for sale rise 81 floors above the city, it makes this one of the tallest buildings in the country and a spectacular symbol of Mississauga’s growth towards a globally recognized city.
M3 Condos – Burnhamthorpe Rd W
Search all available listings at this Square One condo
The M3 Condos at Burnhamthorpe Rd W and Quartz Rd in M CITY are currently in preconstruction. Contact us for details and to get early access once sales begin.
M3 Condos Summary
Builder: Rogers Real Estate Development / Urban Capital
- Management N/A
- Buy/Sell email@example.com
- Concierge N/A
- Rent/Lease N/A
- PSCC / — Quartz Rd Mississauga
This means pets allowed based on specific restrictions which can include type, size, weight, etc.
Included in Maintenance Fee
Central Air Condition / Building Insurance / Heating / Parking / Water
A look at this Square One condo’s common areas and architectural atmosphere
Images courtesy of Rogers Real Estate Development
Living and recreation features in this Square One condo
Unmatched, expansive views with stylish building design and close proximity to transportation and the vibrant lifestyle the whole community is what makes this a truly remarkable condominium choice. The views at the M3 condominiums include vistas of Lake Ontario, the downtown Toronto skyline, beautiful sunsets to the West, the Square One condos with their distinctive architecture all around and Pearson Airport to the North. The M3 Condos are part of the popular M CITY community which includes the M1, M2, M4 and M5 condos with the entire master planned project to include 2 acres of green space and surrounding parkland. The exterior façade of the M3 condos incorporates a structured and angular pattern with alternating light and dark glass along the balconies to create a sophisticated appearance. This intricate design cue is balanced with the overall rotating silhouette of the massive structure which crafts a truly unique design which will add an instantly recognizable icon to the Mississauga condos skyline
- Gym Studio
- Cardio Room
- Indoor pool
- Recreation Lounge
- Party Room / Cards Room
- BBQ / Terrace
Resident Information Not Yet Available
Schools within boundary of this Square One condo
Higher level detailed information regarding this Square One condo
General area additions to this Square One condo
- Solid concrete and glass construction at Burnhamthorpe Rd W and Quartz Rd, the M3 Condos Mississauga
- Impressive contemporary lobby at M City Mississauga
- Stunning 9′ ceilings in main living areas in the M3 Tower. Select suites offer 10′ ceilings
- High storey building design with a unique exterior, glass facade at Quartz Rd Mississauga
- Decora-style light switches throughout the suites at M3 at M CITY
Preventative measures and design
- 24-hour Concierge at Quartz Rd, the M3 Condos at M CITY Mississauga
- Deadbolt lock and viewer on M3 condos entry door
- Secured storage locker rooms at Burnhamthorpe Road West and Quartz Road
- Resident key fob access to common areas and parking garage entry at the M3 Condos location.
- Convenient underground parking with cameras placed in pre-selected locations, along with two-way voice communication to the M3 Condos Concierge
- Visitor parking available underground at the Rogers M3 Condos located at M City in Square One.
Lifestyle organization and Square One condo details
Newer, modern architectural designs and ideas form the centre of choice for these individuals. Tasteful design trumps overall space and a well thought out building design is of utmost importance.
This group enjoys interacting with fellow residents. Amenities play a huge role as well as social gathering places such as terraces. A well designed, modern focus helps round out these buildings.
Young professionals and usually first time buyers. These individuals look for like minded residents, excellent amenities and design aspects which suit their modern lifestyle.
These individuals look for a grand welcome when entering their building. Exceptional service and a sense of royalty envelop the atmosphere of these buildings. Hotel resemblances in the layout remind the occupants of a specific lifestyle.
Great conveniences and accessible location combined with security features and comfortable lifestyle amenities.