Hillcrest Condos Address
115 Hillcrest Ave (L5B3Y9) / 135 Hillcrest Ave (L5B4B1) / 145 Hillcrest Ave Ave (L5B3Z1) / 155 Hillcrest Ave (L5B3Z1)
The Hillcrest Condos are formally known as the Emerald Gate Condos and Carlyle Condos, however the general public and people within the industry simply call them the Hillcrest Condos due to the street they’re on. These well managed condos are right beside the Cooksville GO Station and offer extremely spacious condominium units. Fantastic views and lots of square footage means these condo towers have become very popular with families. For people seeking an affordable, yet large Mississauga condo, the Hillcrest Condominiums are one of the best options in the city.
Hillcrest Condos – 115 Hillcrest Ave / 135 Hillcrest Ave / 145 Hillcrest Ave / 155 Hillcrest Ave
Search all available listings at this Square One condo
Hillcrest Condos Summary
341 Per Building
Larlyn Property Management
- Management (905)-672-3355
- Buy/Sell (647)-403-0483
- Security N/A
- Buy/Sell (647)-403-0483
- PSCC / 420 – 115 Hillcrest Ave
- PSCC / 485 – 135 Hillcrest Ave
- PSCC / 388 – 145 Hillcrest Ave
- PSCC / 449 – 155 Hillcrest Ave
This means pets may be allowed based on specific restrictions which can include type, size, weight, etc.
Included in Maintenance Fee
Central Air Condition / Building Insurance / Parking / Water / Heat / Hydro
A look at this Square One condo’s common areas and architectural atmosphere
Living and recreation features in this Square One condo
The Hillcrest Condos located at 115 Hillcrest Ave, 135 Hillcrest Ave, 145 Hillcrest Ave and 155 Hillcrest Ave offer residents a healthy collection of amenities to be enjoyed. Tennis courts, a gym, party room and close proximity to public transportation makes these buildings extremely functional. The family oriented atmosphere makes for a safe environment and the surrounding school options, shopping and parks further add to the convenience.
- Swimming Pool
- Gym Fitness Studio
- Squash Courts
- Visitor Parking
- Party Room
- Tennis Court
- GO Station Access
Schools within boundary of this Square One condo
Higher level detailed information regarding this Square One condo
General area additions to this Square One condo
- Large, family oriented suite layouts at the Hillcrest condos
- The Hillcrest condos offer various design finishes and styles
- Full set of building amenities at the Hillcrest Condos (115 Hillcrest Ave, 135 Hillcrest Ave, 145 Hillcrest Ave, 155 Hillcrest Ave)
- Ideal city location away from heavy core traffic
- Various local public transportation options from the Hillcrest condos
- The Hillcrest condos are close to all major highways such as QEW/401/403 as well as public transportation hubs such as the Cooksville GO Station
Preventative measures and design
- Concierge security at the Hillcrest condos
- Controlled Hillcrest condos building access
- Closed circuit television monitoring throughout the Hillcrest condos
- Secured underground parking for Hillcrest condo residents at 115 Hillcrest Ave, 135 Hillcrest Ave, 145 Hillcrest Ave and 155 Hillcrest Ave.
Lifestyle organization and Square One condo details
Families need peace of mind. Great spaces for children, excellent amenities and a secure environment. Larger floor plans and building convenience all play a roll in orienting a building towards this lifestyle group.
This group enjoys interacting with fellow residents. Amenities play a huge role as well as social gathering places such as terraces. A well designed, modern focus helps round out these buildings.