EX3 Condos Address
151 City Centre Dr (L5B1M7)
EX3 condos are the third tower at The Exchange District condos in Square One at downtown Mississauga. Rising high above the surrounding urban landscape, the EX3 condos are adorned with a rectangular blue light structure stacked atop a distinct architectural presence that exudes modern appeal and a recognizable distinction amongst the downtown Mississauga condos skyline. The Exchange District condos for sale community is composed of 4 Square One condos for sale surrounding a communal square which features open social spaces, shopping and retail to support the contemporary urban lifestyle. The luxury collection is known as the EX3 Legacy Suites and Penthouses located from floors 61-66. These floorplans range from 1,400-9,000 square feet and have their own dedicated private elevator lobby.
EX3 Condos – 151 City Centre Dr
Search all available listings at this Square One condo
The EX3 Condos at Exchange District are currently in preconstruction. Contact us for details and to get early access once sales begin.
EX3 Condos Summary
Builder: Camrost Felcorp
- Management N/A
- Buy/Sell email@example.com
- Concierge N/A
- Rent/Lease N/A
- PSCC / — – 151 City Centre Dr
This means pets allowed based on specific restrictions which can include type, size, weight, etc.
Included in Maintenance Fee
Central Air Condition / Building Insurance / Parking / Water
A look at this Square One condo’s common areas and architectural atmosphere
Images courtesy of Camrost Felcorp
Living and recreation features in this Square One condo
A focus on striking exterior design for the Exchange District 3 by Camrost Felcorp will add to the complexity seen in other towers in the area. The block lines and cantilevered sections are reminiscent of those being see in ultra-thin, luxury towers in New York. The incorporation of trees and green space will add that organic ambiance.
- Outdoor Terrace
- Gym Studio
- Cardio Room
- Recreation Lounge
- Party Room / Cards Room
- Bike Parking
Resident Information Not Yet Available
Schools within boundary of this Square One condo
Higher level detailed information regarding this Square One condo
General area additions to this Square One condo
- Solid concrete and glass construction at 151 City Centre Dr, the EX3 Condos Mississauga
- Impressive contemporary lobby at EX3 Mississauga
- Stunning 9′ ceilings in main living areas in the EX3 condos Mississauga. Select suites offer 10′ ceilings
- Beautifully tall building design with a unique exterior, glass facade at 151 City Centre Dr Mississauga
- Decora-style light switches throughout the suites at 151 City Centre Drive
- Various unit layouts within the Exchange District 3 condos building
Preventative measures and design
- 24-hour Concierge at 151 City Centre Dr, the EX3 Condos at Mississauga
- Deadbolt lock and viewer on 151 City Centre Drive, Mississauga condos entry door
- Secured storage locker rooms at the Exchange District 3 condos
- Resident key fob access to common areas and parking garage entry at the EX3 Condos location.
- Convenient underground parking with cameras placed in pre-selected locations, along with two-way voice communication to 151 City Centre Dr Concierge
- Visitor parking available underground at the Camrost Felcorp EX3 Condos located in downtown Mississauga.
Lifestyle organization and Square One condo details
Newer, modern architectural designs and ideas form the centre of choice for these individuals. Tasteful design trumps overall space and a well thought out building design is of utmost importance.
This group enjoys interacting with fellow residents. Amenities play a huge role as well as social gathering places such as terraces. A well designed, modern focus helps round out these buildings.
Young professionals and usually first time buyers. These individuals look for like minded residents, excellent amenities and design aspects which suit their modern lifestyle.
These individuals look for a grand welcome when entering their building. Exceptional service and a sense of royalty envelop the atmosphere of these buildings. Hotel resemblances in the layout remind the occupants of a specific lifestyle.