Connecting Cooksville Condos Address
25 Hillcrest Ave (L5B1K5)
The Connecting Cooksville condos at 25 Hillcrest Ave Mississauga bring 5 new towers right beside the Cooksville GO Station. Not only will there be 2224 new residential condos that residents can call home, but 49% of the land is dedicated to green and public community use. This integration of modern Mississauga condos for sale along with retail, public space and public transportation is what makes the Connecting Cooksville community a truly urban community with a pedestrian focus. The towers at 25 Hillcrest Ave will range in height from 34 to 46 floors giving residents beautiful views of the Square One and Toronto skylines, along with Lake Ontario and various other vistas.
Connecting Cooksville Condos – 25 Hillcrest Ave
Search all available listings at this Square One condo
The Connecting Cooksville Condos at 25 Hillcrest Ave in Cooksville are currently in preconstruction. Contact us for details and to get early access once sales begin.
Connecting Cooksville Condo Summary
43, 43, 46, 39, 34
Not Yet Set
- Management NA
- Buy/Sell firstname.lastname@example.org
- Management NA
- Rent/Lease email@example.com
- PSCC / — – 25 Hillcrest Ave
This means pets allowed based on specific restrictions which can include type, size, weight, etc.
Included in Maintenance Fee
Central Air Condition / Building Insurance
A look at this Square One condo’s common areas and architectural atmosphere
Images courtesy of SvN
Living and recreation features in this Square One condo
The Cooksville condos community is known for its focus on public transportation which includes the new Hurontario LRT line and Dundas BRT system. Residents at 25 Hillcrest Ave also have direct access to the Cooksville GO Train Station and commuter access via highways is only minutes away. This growing neighbourhood has nearby towers which include 65 Agnes St, 45 Agnes St, 3085 Hurontario and a large, growing downtown core in the Square One area just to the North. Residents at the Connecting Cooksville condos at 25 Hillcrest Avenue Mississauga will have retail access, a community space and plenty of amenities both within the development itself, and the surrounding city.
- Gym / Cardio Rooms
- Exercise Centre
- Visitor Parking
- Party Room/ Lounge
- Outdoor Courtyard
Resident Information Not Yet Available
Schools within boundary of this Square One condo
Corsair PS | Immersion | G1-G5
Tomken Middle | Immersion | G6-G8
Applewood Hts | Immersion | G9-G12
Green Glade | Extended | G7-G8
Lorne Park SS | Extended | G9-G12
Bishop Scalabrini | K1-G8
Father Michael Goetz | G9-G12
St Philip | Extended | G1-G8
Philip Pocock | Extended | G9-G12
Higher level detailed information regarding this Square One condo
General area additions to this Square One condo
- Modern, well located construction at the 25 Hillcrest Ave condo
- Different interior colour scheme options within the Connecting Cooksville condos
- 25 Hillcrest Avenue condo provides floor to ceiling windows
- This Cooksville condo offers 9 foot ceilings in suites
- Granite counter tops / hardwood floors throughout these Mississauga condo units
- Open balconies with great views at this Cooksville Mississauga condo
Preventative measures and design
- 24 hour 25 Hillcrest Ave condo concierge security
- Controlled access to is Cooksville condo building
- Resident key fob access to common areas at this Mississauga condo for sale
- Secured underground parking for Connecting Cooksville condo residents
- Closed circuit television monitoring throughout this Square One condo
- Security patrolled premises around these Mississauga condos for sale
Lifestyle organization and Square One condo details
Families need peace of mind. Great spaces for children, excellent amenities and a secure environment. Larger floor plans and building convenience all play a roll in orienting a building towards this lifestyle group.
Newer, modern architectural designs and ideas form the centre of choice for these individuals. Tasteful design trumps overall space and a well thought out building design is of utmost importance.
This group enjoys interacting with fellow residents. Amenities play a huge role as well as social gathering places such as terraces. A well designed, modern focus helps round out these buildings.
Young professionals and usually first time buyers. These individuals look for like minded residents, excellent amenities and design aspects which suit their modern lifestyle.