Centre I & Centre II Condos Address
330 Rathburn Rd (L5B3Y1) / 350 Rathburn Rd (L5B3Y1)
The Centre I & Centre II condos in downtown Mississauga provide residents with a great place of living. Well kept condominiums, the Centre I & Centre II condos offer all the standard amenities combined with large suite layouts and remarkable central downtown location. These buildings provide great value for those needing extra space but with a location in the heart of the city.
Centre I & Centre II Condos – 330 Rathburn Rd / 350 Rathburn Rd
Search all available listings at this Square One condo
Centre I & Centre II Condos Summary
Builder: Tedley Homes
24 / 20
Brookfield Property Management
- 330 Rathburn Rd 905-275-3446
- 350 Rathburn Rd 905-275-3446
- Buy/Sell email@example.com
- 330 Rathburn Rd 905-279-6057
- 350 Rathburn Rd 905-279-6057
- Rent/Lease firstname.lastname@example.org
- PSCC / 417 – 330 Rathburn Rd
- PSCC / 417 – 350 Rathburn Rd
This means pets allowed based on specific restrictions which can include type, size, weight, etc.
Included in Maintenance Fee
Central Air Condition / Building Insurance / Parking / Water / Heat / Hydro All Inclusive
Centre Condos Visitor Parking
Unlimited daytime parking available. Sign in through the Front Desk. Residents are limited to 10 overnight parking passes per month for their guests. Additional passes may be allowed through property management for specific situations. Additional spaces may be rented privately, available spots are usually posted near the mailboxes.
Centre Condos Elevator Booking
All elevator inquiries are organized via Front Security Desk. Elevator booking is done on a first come, first serve basis through a reservation form. A security deposit of $300 (three-hundred dollars) is required and payable to the condo corporation. If you are moving in this can be in the form of a personal cheque, moving out it must be certified. Cheque is returned if no damages are present. Availability (Moving or Delivery): Monday > Friday: 9:00AM – 9:00PM / Saturday: 9:00AM – 4:00PM / Sunday: Not Permitted
A look at this Square One condo’s common areas and architectural atmosphere
Living and recreation features in this Square One condo
The Centre I & Centre II condos at 330 and 350 Rathburn Rd offer residents a nice selection of amenities and relaxation options. A standard gym, pool and fitness centre as well as a central downtown location which provides for all imaginable forms of entertainment and convenience. Great, classic décor adds tastefulness to the Centre I & Centre II condos when mixed with the larger suites, makes them an excellent Square One condo choice.
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor/Outdoor Hot Tub
- Home Theatre
- Lounge / Party room
- Outdoor Terrace
Various suite designs and layouts within this Square One condo
Resident Information Not Yet Available
Schools within boundary of this Square One condo
Higher level detailed information regarding this Square One condo
General area additions to this Square One condo
- Centre I & Centre II condos offer large and spacious condo units
- All Centre I & Centre II condos have balconies
- Spectacular views of Square One downtown Mississauga
- Heart of the city and steps from everything downtown Mississauga has to offer
Preventative measures and design
- 24 hour concierge security at the Centre I & Centre II condos
- Secured entrance points to Centre I & Centre II condo buildings
- Voice interaction from Centre I & Centre II condos suites to entrance
- Secured underground parking garage for Centre I & Centre II condos residents
- Closed circuit television monitoring throughout the Centre I & Centre II condos
Families need peace of mind. Great spaces for children, excellent amenities and a secure environment. Larger floor plans and building convenience all play a roll in orienting a building towards this lifestyle group.
Seniors look for security, accessibility and a stress free lifestyle. An environment of peace and tranquillity as well as amenities to suit their activities.
This group enjoys interacting with fellow residents. Amenities play a huge role as well as social gathering places such as terraces. A well designed, modern focus helps round out these buildings.