60 Dundas St E Condos Address
60 Dundas St E, Mississauga (L5A1W4)
60 Dundas St E, Mississauga features 3 towers in the growing Cooksville neighbourhood. Composed of glass, metal and concrete with a sleek façade and unique architectural s formation, these Mississauga condos for sale focus on commuting connectivity. The 60 Dundas Street East condos are moments away from the developing Dundas BRT and Hurontario LRT lines along with easy access to highways and the Cooksville GO Station. Ranging in heights of 36, 33, 29 floors, residents will get to experience stunning views of Lake Ontario, the Toronto and Square One skylines along with beautiful sunrises and sunsets depending on unit exposure.
60 Dundas Condos – 60 Dundas St E
Search all available listings at this Square One condo
These Cooksville Condos at 60 Dundas St E in Mississauga are currently in preconstruction. Contact us for details and to get early access once sales begin.
60 Dundas Street East Condos Summary
36, 33, 29
- Management N/A
- Buy/Sell firstname.lastname@example.org
- Management N/A
- Rent/Lease email@example.com
- PSCC / — – 60 Dundas St E
This means pets allowed based on specific restrictions which can include type, size, weight, etc.
Included in Maintenance Fee
Central Air Condition / Building Insurance / Parking / Water
A look at this Square One condo’s common areas and architectural atmosphere
Images courtesy of Almega
Living and recreation features in this Square One condo
60 Dundas St E, Mississauga is located in the growing Cooksville neighbourhood. This area is centrally located and has new, modern developments such as Arte, Artform, MW Condos and 3085 Hurontario St being developed meaning future growth and convenience will enter the area. These Mississauga condos for sale will also integrate retail units into the podium providing easy access to amenities and shopping for residents. Plenty of convenient grocery options are available nearby with Square One Shopping Centre also located nearby.
- Gym / Cardio Rooms
- Excercise centre
- Party Room
- Hurontario LRT
- Visitor Parking
Resident Information Not Yet Available
Schools within boundary of this Square One condo
Corsair PS | Immersion | G1-G5
Tomken Middle | Immersion | G6-G8
Applewood Hts | Immersion | G9-G12
Green Glade | Extended | G7-G8
Lorne Park SS | Extended | G9-G12
Bishop Scalabrini | K1-G8
Father Michael Goetz | G9-G12
St Philip | Extended | G1-G8
Philip Pocock | Extended | G9-G12
Higher level detailed information regarding this Square One condo
General area additions to this Square One condo
- Modern, well located construction at these Cooksville Condos
- Varying interior colour scheme options within 60 Dundas St E Misssissauga
- These Mississauga condos provides floor to ceiling windows
- 60 Dundas Street East condos in Cooksville offer 9 foot ceilings in suites
- Granite counter tops / hardwood floors throughout 60 Dundas Street East condo units
- Open balconies with great views at these condos in Cooksville
Preventative measures and design
- 24 hour condo concierge security at 60 Dundas St E
- Controlled access to 60 Dundas St E condo building
- Resident key fob access to common areas at these Cooksville Residences
- Secured underground parking for 60 Dundas East condo residents
- Closed circuit television monitoring throughout the 60 Dundas Street East Condominiums
- Security controlled premises around these Mississauga condos in Cooksville
Lifestyle organization and Square One condo details
Families need peace of mind. Great spaces for children, excellent amenities and a secure environment. Larger floor plans and building convenience all play a roll in orienting a building towards this lifestyle group.
Newer, modern architectural designs and ideas form the centre of choice for these individuals. Tasteful design trumps overall space and a well thought out building design is of utmost importance.
This group enjoys interacting with fellow residents. Amenities play a huge role as well as social gathering places such as terraces. A well designed, modern focus helps round out these buildings.
Young professionals and usually first time buyers. These individuals look for like minded residents, excellent amenities and design aspects which suit their modern lifestyle.