30 Eglinton West Condos Address
30 Eglinton Ave W Mississauga (L5R3E7)
30 Eglinton Ave W, Mississauga condos is a 3 tower Square One condos project which combines residential, commercial, office and public park spaces along the Hurontario LRT line. This downtown Mississauga condos project is being lead by Crown Realty Partners and Plaza Partners, the latter known for their local Mississauga Square Residences condominium. The three residential towers at 30 Eglinton Avenue West will have one tower at 35 storeys and two at 45 storeys with integrated podium structures that offer a more approachable ground level streetscape. The existing heritage building, home to The Wilcox will be preserved and integrated into the community.
30 Eglinton West Condos – 30 Eglinton Ave W, Mississauga
Search all available listings at this Square One condo
The 30 Eglinton West Condos by Plaza in Mississauga are currently in preconstruction. Contact us for details and to get early access once sales begin.
30 Eglinton West Condos Summary
Builder: Plaza Corp
Not Specified Yet
37, 45, 45
- Management N/A
- Buy/Sell email@example.com
- Concierge N/A
- Rent/Lease N/A
- PSCC / — – 30 Eglinton Ave W
This means pets allowed based on specific restrictions which can include type, size, weight, etc.
Included in Maintenance Fee
Central Air Condition / Building Insurance / Parking / Water
30 Eglinton Ave W Floorplans
A look at the 30 Eglinton West Condos Floorplans
1 Bedroom + Den
2 Bedrooms + Den
A look at this Square One condo’s common areas and architectural atmosphere
Images courtesy of Plaza Corp
Living and recreation features in this Square One condo
The focus for the 30 Eglinton Ave W condos is to provide a true community lifestyle and it achieves this by building public park space and communal areas into the sections between the buildings. This allows for a pedestrian friendly focus for those residing within the community while also placing them along the Hurontario LRT corridor and highways such as the 403, 401 and 410 for commuter access. These condominiums are located at the Hurontario and Eglinton intersection which is a growing urban hub that includes projects such as Canopy, Perla, Crystal and the Marquee Townhomes. Residents at 30 Eglinton Avenue West get easy access to shopping, groceries, schools, Celebration Square and many other conveniences offered by the downtown Mississauga Square One area.
- Outdoor Terrace
- Gym Studio
- Cardio Room
- Recreation Lounge
- Party Room / Cards Room
- Bike Parking
Resident Information Not Yet Available
Schools within boundary of this Square One condo
Higher level detailed information regarding this Square One condo
General area additions to this Square One condo
- Solid concrete and glass construction at 30 Eglinton Ave W, Mississauga
- Impressive contemporary lobby at the 30 Eglinton West Mississauga condos
- Stunning 9′ ceilings in main living areas in the 30 Eglinton Avenue West Mississauga. Select suites offer 10′ ceilings
- Beautifully tall building design with a unique exterior, glass façade at this Plaza Corp built condominium in Mississauga
- Decora-style light switches throughout the suites at the 30 Eglinton Condos by Plaza
- Various unit layouts within the Plaza 30 Eglinton West buildings
Preventative measures and design
- 24-hour Concierge at 30 Eglinton Avenue West Mississauga
- Deadbolt lock and viewer on 30 Eglinton West condos entry door
- Secured storage locker rooms at the 30 Eglinton Ave W condos
- Resident key fob access to common areas and parking garage entry at the 30 Eglinton Condominiums location.
- Convenient underground parking with cameras placed in pre-selected locations, along with two-way voice communication to this Square One condo concierge
- Visitor parking available underground at these Square One condos located near Pinnacle Uptown Mississauga.
Lifestyle organization and Square One condo details
Newer, modern architectural designs and ideas form the centre of choice for these individuals. Tasteful design trumps overall space and a well thought out building design is of utmost importance.
This group enjoys interacting with fellow residents. Amenities play a huge role as well as social gathering places such as terraces. A well designed, modern focus helps round out these buildings.
Young professionals and usually first time buyers. These individuals look for like minded residents, excellent amenities and design aspects which suit their modern lifestyle.
Families need peace of mind. Great spaces for children, excellent amenities and a secure environment. Larger floor plans and building convenience all play a roll in orienting a building towards this lifestyle group.