2444 Hurontario Condos Address
2444 Hurontario St (L5B2V1)
The 2444 Hurontario St, Mississauga condos for sale are located in the core of Cooksville, just south of Square One and north of Port Credit. A very well connected location, this Mississauga condo rises 31 floors offering great views of the Toronto skyline, Lake Ontario and beautiful sunsets to the West. The architectural design features gothic inspired brick podium volumes with window arches that exude a sense of mystery and grandeur. The integration of commercial/retail in the base allows residents to access conveniences at their doorstep. The grand lobby features a concierge reception further enhancing the lifestyle experience at the 2444 Hurontario St condos.
2444 Hurontario Condos – 2444 Hurontario Street
Search all available listings at this Square One condo
The 2444 Hurontario St Condos in Cooksville are currently in preconstruction. Contact us for details and to get early access once sales begin.
2444 Hurontario Condos Summary
Builder: P&S Ramlochan Property
- Management N/A
- Buy/Sell email@example.com
- Management N/A
- Rent/Lease firstname.lastname@example.org
- PSCC / — – 2444 Hurontario St
This means pets allowed based on specific restrictions which can include type, size, weight, etc.
Included in Maintenance Fee
Central Air Condition / Building Insurance / Parking / Water
A look at this Square One condo’s common areas and architectural atmosphere
Images courtesy of Emblem Developments
Living and recreation features in this Square One condo
The 2444 Hurontario St condos have development managed by IBI Group, a worldwide, recognized architectural firm responsible for the design of the M3 condos in Square One. The primary draw of this location is being steps away from the Hurontario LRT line which connects you seamlessly to the MiWay and GO Train transit systems. Highway access to the 403 and QEW is also within a short distance. Plenty of schools and parks near Cooksville allow for residents to enjoy nature and quality living standards. Entertainment, shopping and dining are moments away at Square One Shopping Centre and the many surrounding businesses. The 2444 Hurontario St condos for sale feature 1 Bedroom up to 2 Bedroom + Den layouts and 3 work/live style ground floor units.
- Gym / Cardio Rooms
- Excercise centre
- Party Room
- Hurontario LRT
- Visitor Parking
Resident Information Not Yet Available
Schools within boundary of this Square One condo
Corsair PS | Immersion | G1-G5
Tomken Middle | Immersion | G6-G8
Applewood Hts | Immersion | G9-G12
Green Glade | Extended | G7-G8
Lorne Park SS | Extended | G9-G12
Bishop Scalabrini | K1-G8
Father Michael Goetz | G9-G12
St Philip | Extended | G1-G8
Philip Pocock | Extended | G9-G12
Higher level detailed information regarding this Square One condo
General area additions to this Square One condo
- Modern, well located construction at these Mississauga Condos
- Varying interior colour scheme options within 2444 Hurontario St Misssissauga
- This Cooksville condo provides floor to ceiling windows
- 2444 Hurontario condos in Cooksville offer 9 foot ceilings in suites
- Granite counter tops / hardwood floors throughout 2444 Hurontario Street condo units
- Open balconies with great views at these Cooksville condos for sale
Preventative measures and design
- 24 hour Mississauga condo concierge security
- Controlled access to the 2444 Hurontario St condo building
- Resident key fob access to common areas at the these Cooksville condos
- Secured underground parking for 2444 Hurontario St condo residents
- Closed circuit television monitoring throughout the 2444 Hurontario Street Condominiums
- Security controlled premises around these Cooksville condos in Mississauga
Lifestyle organization and Square One condo details
Families need peace of mind. Great spaces for children, excellent amenities and a secure environment. Larger floor plans and building convenience all play a roll in orienting a building towards this lifestyle group.
Newer, modern architectural designs and ideas form the centre of choice for these individuals. Tasteful design trumps overall space and a well thought out building design is of utmost importance.
This group enjoys interacting with fellow residents. Amenities play a huge role as well as social gathering places such as terraces. A well designed, modern focus helps round out these buildings.
Young professionals and usually first time buyers. These individuals look for like minded residents, excellent amenities and design aspects which suit their modern lifestyle.